New Gmail Inbox Users - Don't Miss LSAT Blog Updates

New Gmail Inbox Users LSAT Blog Updates
If you use Gmail, this post is for you:

Google is coming out with a new inbox for Gmail. If you haven't already gotten it, you will soon. Basically, it means emails from me (including LSAT Blog updates) will get lost in your "Promotions" tab, even though I offer tons of free tips on the blog.

To make sure you won't miss anything, here's what to do:

1. Open Gmail, and click the new "Promotions" tab.
2. Find one of my emails. Click and drag it to the "Primary" tab.
3. Gmail will ask you, "Do this for future messages?" Click "YES."

Please do this right now so you won't forget. It takes two seconds, and you'll make sure you won't miss any emails, blog updates, and other free stuff I give away.

I'll keep coming out with great LSAT tips for you, but all I'm asking you to do is drag one of my emails over to the “Primary” tab so you'll keep getting them.



No comments:

Post a Comment