September 2014 LSAT Questions and Answers

The September 2014 LSAT is coming up, and I know many of you are planning to take it.

What questions do you have about studying for the LSAT and LSAT Test Day?

This LSAT Blog post is a place where you can leave comments and answer each others' questions about anything related to LSAT studying and law school admissions.

(If you're looking for general advice on improving your Logic GamesLogical Reasoning, or Reading Comprehension abilities, please note that I've already written plenty of blog posts on these topics. I also have plenty of advice in my LSAT study schedules.)

Keep at it. The September 2014 LSAT will be here before you know it!



3 comments:

  1. Steve/LSAT Blog community - I'm cranking out upper 160s on the practice tests with regularity, so that part's going great, but how much prep would you all recommend putting in on the writing sample. My sense is that it's semi-important, but not nearly as important as the personal statement on law applications. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive checked out your list of books but if you could recommend one specific book to master the logic games that would be awesome. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the logic games nailed at this point, but am still struggling a lot with logical reasoning and reading comp. At this point, I can either work on them both a little more or go all in on one section. Which do you think would be most effective? I'm doing the worst on reading comp (which is odd because I'm an English major) so I feel like that might provide the most room for improvement? However, there are significantly fewer materials to help with that section so I feel unsure how to improve there. I've read all your blog posts on it, but am still having a hard time.

    ReplyDelete