February 2015 LSAT Questions and Answers

The February 2015 LSAT is coming up, and I know many of you are planning to take it.

What questions do you have about studying for the LSAT and LSAT Test Day?

This LSAT Blog post is a place where you can leave comments and answer each others' questions about anything related to LSAT studying and law school admissions.

(If you're looking for general advice on improving your Logic GamesLogical Reasoning, or Reading Comprehension abilities, please note that I've already written plenty of blog posts on these topics. I also have plenty of advice in my LSAT study schedules.)

Keep at it. The February 2015 LSAT will be here before you know it!



3 comments:

  1. I'm looking to apply to Northwestern as a splitter applicant (low GPA/high LSAT score). I know the general advice is apply early in the cycle for the best chance to get in, but that means I'd have to sit out 2015 (this year) and wait until Fall 2016 to start school (assuming I get in).

    With that in mind, if I am rejected this cycle, will my chances be hurt if I apply again this fall? Does it have any negative impact?

    If I do get accepted, but am not offered that much in scholarships, can I decline and apply early in the fall to get a higher offer?

    Thank you so much for your blog btw. It's amazingly useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till next year if your aim is to apply to NW. Early decision were sent out already in Nov and Dec.

      Remember never attempt to rush with your decisions, may be waiting a year is a good choice to look for an internship. NW doesn't look particularly at your scores only, they also look at what you have accomplished in your life and how that impacted your life and others. There is a reason why it is the only school which holds interviews before reviewing the application.

      Good luck

      Delete
    2. You can only negotiate for a better scholarship if you received a better one from a different reputable school. But if let say you were offered admission with a low scholarship and you decline it and wanted to apply next year, chances are they won't offer you the same opportunity again.

      Delete