LSAT Unplugged Community Forum


I've never seen anyone else post a photo like this online.

To be honest, I'm only comfortable posting it now because I'm long past that point. I never would've posted it if I were still living under the weight of *not knowing* whether I'd ever reach my LSAT goals.

Facebook, Instagram, and most LSAT forums are FULL of selection bias. People share their best moments and fail to mention NetFlix, pints of ice cream, and discouraging LSAT scores.

It's only natural that people want to present their best selves. I typically try to do the same. The problem is when you're seeing everyone else's best and comparing it against your worst and average moments.

We don't talk about those moments enough.

Over the past few weeks, I've held a series of Forums for students in my course where we get real about the biggest things holding us back. We share stories about the obstacles we face and our efforts to overcome them.

Personally, I'm been working to open up and share some deeply personal stories from my background - the things I wouldn't want anyone else to know about me. And I invite you to do the same.

I held one LSAT Unplugged Community Forum last week, and I'll be holding another tonight at 8PM Eastern. Join here.






No comments:

Post a Comment