How Allison improved her LSAT score from the 150s to 170

Check out this email I got from my student Allison:

"I got a 170!!! I'm very happy and relieved. Again, thank you for all of your help - It was a huge gift to have your support and guidance while studying for the LSAT!” – Allison P., mid-150s to 170


She improved from the 150s to 170. That's a 15+ point jump!

In a moment, I'm going to offer you a free LSAT coaching session with me, but first, I'll share more from Allison. 


Her story is remarkable - she achieved her HUGE score increase despite being plagued with stress and anxiety. She writes:

I had every workbook, every practice test, every possible resource, and yet I felt really stuck a few months into studying for the LSAT. I was nowhere near my goal in terms of scoring, and I felt like I was doing everything I could do without making any progress. I was studying hours every day over the summer, working on logic puzzles and logical reasoning questions until my frustration and exhaustion would become too much. It was a terrible routine, and I was feeling more and more defeated every time I studied.

Finally, after a few months of studying and not a lot of improvement, I found Steve's blog and began reading, and ultimately I realized that Steve's strategies and ways of talking about the LSAT on his blog resonated with me and helped things click into place, and I hadn't even accessed any of his study materials yet. I decided to buy some tutoring sessions, and to take his online video courses.

Within a few days of watching Steve's videos, I was getting better and faster at the LSAT. My thought process became more efficient and organized, and I no longer agonized over different answer choices. Then, in my tutoring sessions with Steve, I was able to discuss in detail with him questions that stumped me, and I began to identify patterns of mistakes I was making that I could now rectify with his help. With more confidence than I had felt in months, I threw myself back into studying for the test, and I was overjoyed to see my score slowly but surely climbing towards my goal.




I hope Allison's story motivated you and helped you realize you don't have to go it alone.

I'm here for you, and I'm excited to have you in the course!

I'd like to get a better idea of what led you to join, what you're hoping to get out of it, and give you some guidance all at the same time.
Would you like a short free 1-1 LSAT coaching call that will be featured on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube Channel and Podcast? If so, reach out and let me know. Examples here.

And, at least 24 hours prior, please send over 3-5 questions related to LSAT prep.

Here are examples of what I'm looking for (but what's important are the questions that you have for me):

1. How do you determine when to split a logic game game into two options?
2. How do you know when to stop trying to make deductions on logic games?
3. How do I pick up speed working through logic game questions and making deductions there?
4. How do you determine when a logical reasoning answer choice is outside the scope?
5. How do I improve at making predictions/ensure I cover all of the bases in logical reasoning?

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to meet with you soon!

Steve


P.S. LSAT Coaching is for you:

* if you want me to give you guidance on your study schedule.

* if you want me to analyze what you're doing wrong in problem areas (and give you ways to correct those problems).

* if you feel like you need some one-on-one help

If you're struggling with any areas in particular, or suffering from test anxiety like Allison, it can sometimes be easier to work with someone personally.

I'm looking to work with a few highly-motivated students looking to achieve a massive mindset transformation. So if you'd like help identifying and improving on your weak areas, or figuring out the roadblocks that are holding you back from reaching your potential, just reach out and let me know.

Steve


P.P.S. I recently shared a few bonus books with you with LSAT advice. Now, here’s ANOTHER free bonus – it’s a “Cracking the LSAT” worksheet with 21 flawed arguments to help you get into the LSAT mindset. Give it a shot! They're not so different from the ones you'll see on the LSAT.

P.P.P.S. Next time, I’ll share the worksheet's “answers.”



No comments:

Post a Comment