LSAT Prep Without Enough Hours In The Day...

Last time you heard from me, I showed you a pretty comprehensive study plan for those of you retaking the exam. I’ll be honest, that guide is super-intense.

If you have enough time to study 4-6 hours a day, then it’s perfect. The problem is, there are a lot of you out there who just can’t do that.

I totally get it. Jobs, family and all kinds of other things are constantly taking up your day. You can cut down on your socializing but you have to keep a roof over your head and you still want your significant other to be speaking to you after all this is said and done.


There’s still hope! I made it a point to create a study guide for those with a crowded schedule too.
What’ll you find here is a guide specifically designed for you, the busy, hard-working student who studied like crazy the first time around, didn’t get the score they wanted and now want to tackle it again.

My 3-month retake schedule assumes you already did most/all of what I recommend in my LSAT study schedules for first-timers (building a strong foundation in each section). If you did little or none of the things contained in those schedules, use those instead.


This schedule also assumes there are 4 Logical Reasoning question-types that give you difficulty and at least two types of Logic Games that gives you difficulty. (Here's an example of one way you might analyze a Logical Reasoning question in more detail.)  


Finally, it assumes you've already seen/used dozens of the most recent PrepTests in your prep the first time around.

If something about this schedule doesn’t work for you, feel free to change it to fit your needs. Remember, this guide is meant to work for you, not the other way around.


So without further ado, I present to you my LSAT Retake Guide For Insanely Busy People!

Good Luck!
LSAT Steve



P.S. If you find you have more time to study than you though, you can always switch over to my more in-depth plan, which you can find here






No comments:

Post a Comment