LSAT Loophole Ellen Cassidy Video Discussion

One of my favorite things about this job is keeping in touch with former students, and seeing how they do. Whether we work together one-on-one, or they just use my free/low-cost study tools, I love hearing the outcomes.

And several years back, one student who used my LSAT study plan ended up getting a 174 and accepted to Harvard Law. She wrote a 2-part LSAT Diary about it! (Click here for part 1.)
Harvard Law Tweet


Like me, she got bitten by the "LSAT bug" and became totally obsessed with it. Since then, she got increasingly obsessed with the LSAT like I have. So much that she ended up writing an entire mega-book on LSAT Logical Reasoning (and she has books on LG and RC in the works).

I reviewed rough drafts and gave feedback, but even the rough drafts were game-changing. So much that I gave her this testimonial (it appears on the book's back cover):


Ellen Cassidy has cracked the code of LSAT Logical Reasoning. She is gifted with the rare ability to present an innovative framework that students will find compelling, and she's done so in a surprisingly casual, engaging manner. The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning is a must for your LSAT prep experience.


The book isn't free, but it's well worth the investment. If you're not sure whether it's right for you, and you want to find out more, you're in luck - I've got something free for you.

Ellen and I had a great in-depth conversation about the book and the LSAT's Logical Reasoning section (we talked about Logic Games a bit, too).



LSAT Logical Reasoning Discussion Video
As engaging as we are, if you don't want to spend nearly 51 minutes watching a video about the LSAT, I get you. I put timestamps in the video description so you can jump to the parts that matter most to you.

And I made a playlist of clips from our discussion so you can watch specific nuggets of our LSAT wisdom if you prefer things that way.

This isn't the only video I added on YouTube lately. If you haven't noticed, I've recently added a TON to my YouTube channel - no matter where you're at in your LSAT prep, there's a video I've made that will apply to your situation. For example, I've got videos on Logic GamesLogical Reasoning, and Reading Comp.)

Enjoy, and happy LSAT-ing,

Steve


P.S. I did remember about the special something I promised you earlier. Here it is. I want to give everyone an opportunity to work with me one-on-one, for free. It's easy -- just reach out and we can have a short special (and free) coaching session featured on LSAT Unplugged (see other LSAT coaching sessions here).

And if you just want to watch, subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications for new videos as I release them.




1 comment:

  1. While writing an essay on a video involves extensive research, with the help of https://topwritingreviews.com/ reviews, the process becomes simple. You'll need to pick out the various features of the video and then follow the text's treatment of those elements. The video's characters and plot may also need to be reviewed.

    ReplyDelete