LSAT Blog Bingo Game

LSAT Blog Bingo GameThe LSAT repeats certain words and phrases enough to make you sick, and studying for the LSAT get boring, so I figured I'd do something to spice it up.

I pulled some words from my Logic Games Vocab, Logical Reasoning Vocab, and 15 Common Logical Reasoning Topics blog posts and mixed them all into a Bingo game.


I've included 1 game board below. I'm linking to boards 2, 3, 4, and 5, so you can play with a few friends.

If you're the drinking type, you can turn your study group into a party and do a shot each time you cross off a square. You might do a lot less studying, but you'll have a lot more fun.

(You might also discover that members of your study group are more attractive than you previously thought.)

What are your suggestions for future versions of LSAT Blog Bingo?

Enjoy!


LSAT Blog Bingo Game Board 1





















Photo by labellavida



No comments:

Post a Comment