LSAT Logic Game Conference Sessions Explanation Video

I just made a video explanation for the second LSAT Logic Game from LSAT PrepTest 39 (December 2002 LSAT). It's the "Capital Enterprises conference sessions" game (Maria, Suki, and Tate attend sessions on hiring, investing, and regulations).

I explained all questions in one video that's just under 10 minutes. (Get more free LSAT videos.)

Enjoy!




***

For more, see my more-detailed written Logic Games explanations available on the blog.



4 comments:

  1. The wording of the first condition of this game really confused me (to the point where I didn't even know how to proceed), so I'd first like to thank you for taking the time to make and post these helpful videos. To my question, in ruling out choice A for question #7 (3:34 in the video), you place M (as a possibility) in R1 and H2. You then hypothetically place S in H1 and H3. But I'm not sure how S can be placed in two H slots on different days without violating the first rule. Could you please explain? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same question. You wrote XX referring to the rule that says you cant have someone attend the same topic twice, yet you have S attending R twice.

      Delete
    2. @Moshe: This is late, but it may be helpful for future test takers. That does appear to be a mistake on the video, perhaps because the XX slashes can be misleading in that Steve may have thought XX cannot be merely consecutive nor immediately adjacent. That may've been what went wrong.

      S cannot be in both H1 and H3 because it would violate rule 1.

      Delete
    3. S cannot be in both H1 or H3, I took his diagram to mean that S can be on either H1 or H3, not meaning he places them on both.

      Delete