LSAT Logic Game Email Messages Explanation Video

I just made a video explanation for the second LSAT Logic Game from LSAT PrepTest 55 (October 2008 LSAT). It's the "email messages" game (associates: Sukanya, Hilary, Jerome, and Lula).

I explained all questions in one video that's just over 9 1/2 minutes. (Get more free LSAT videos.)

Enjoy!

Note: Looks like I made an error at one point in the video (discussed in the comments below). Sorry about that! I'm working on some other stuff for you guys right now, but I hope to have a new version of this video up soon.




***

For more, see my more-detailed written Logic Games explanations available on the blog.



6 comments:

  1. Hey Steve,

    Quick question: When you are going over (Q)#8, I'm not sure if I am missing something. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the rule stated in third constraint, and throughout your video has the same person in both the first and last messages. So, if J is the first message, then J is the last message -- same goes for H. Even though we got to the correct answer for #8, I am not sure if we followed the rules approprietly. For instane, re-check your video from 2:38 and ending at 2:46 (you use J as the example--as being located on the first message position--but you conclude by saying "the first and last are never the same"). Was there a rule change or did I happen to miss something? Thanks in advance.

    -Dean S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the same problem as poster above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking it out now. I thought I was totally confused, seems posters are absolutely correct.

    J is last in the solution, making the answer 'B'

    ReplyDelete
  4. , making the answer 'C'

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah he read the rule #2 wrong,. Whats funny is that he read it right the first time.

    ReplyDelete