Getting ready for the LSAT? Use my day-by-day study plans and free LSAT videos to stay on track.

Save time by instantly downloading LSAT PrepTest PDFs and explanations.

* PrepTest 73 (the September 2014 LSAT) is now available for instant PDF download! *

April 3, 2013

Online LSAT Logic Games Video Course


LSAT Blog Online LSAT Logic Games Video Course
I haven't told you guys until now, but I've been hard at work over the past several months, putting together the curriculum for a new LSAT course.

I've just released the first installment - a comprehensive online LSAT Logic Games video course.

Why? Because the LSAT courses currently available cost far too much money, and they waste your time with overcomplicated methods and categorization systems.

Instead of teaching this as a traditional classroom course, I've decided to put it online for 3 major reasons:

1. You'll be able to study at your own pace with an online course. Freed from having to go to LSAT class when you're tired after work or school, you'll be able to watch (and re-watch) all the course videos  at any hour, day or night.

2. You'll save a ton of money. By putting the course online, I can eliminate overhead expenses like rent. To keep costs low, I'm not wasting any money on advertising, and I've recorded all the videos myself, without hiring graphic designers to create special effects. I'm passing the savings on to you.

3. You'll get a full year of unlimited access to my online course. Many big prep companies make you pay extra to retake their courses for the next test administration, or you lose access to everything you've already paid for. But why should you pay again for what you've already bought? What if you need to postpone your test or need to retake? With my course, you won't have to worry about any of this. And you'll receive automatic access to all course updates.


I'm not sure whether online video learning is for me.

Watch some of my nearly 180 free LSAT Logic Games explanation videos to get a sense of my teaching style. Just keep in mind that the course videos are even more detailed.


I like the free videos you've put online already, but what does the course include?

I'm glad you asked. Here's a comprehensive syllabus listing everything the course covers. Through dozens of high-definition videos, I provide you with the fundamentals you need in order to effectively attack the Logic Games section. I also give you a detailed overview of each Logic Game type, as well as thorough walkthroughs of games within each type.

Upon completing this course, you will be ready to take on the LSAT Logic Games section.


Sounds great! I want to sign up. How much does it cost?

I promised it was more affordable than any other course available, right? I meant it.

At the moment, my online LSAT Logic Games course is only $97.


***

Questions? Shoot me an email at lsatunplugged@gmail.com


***

Course testimonials: 

"I did end up just going ahead and buying your online Logic Games course. I figured that it would be good value and clear instruction - everything I've seen on your blog has been. I went through the first 12 videos last night and it is very good. In the end it came down to yours and [another course], and your explanations just make more sense to me. Thanks!" - Joanne M.


"Just wanted to say thank you. I've made breakthrough after breakthrough thanks to your Logic Games course, and all the material you have available. It was all worth its weight in gold, and I truly admire you and appreciate what you are doing! I could not afford a Kaplan course, but even if I could have, I would have been crazy to choose it over your study plans/guides/posts etc.  I will be recommending you to anyone and everyone I know that is taking the LSAT. Thank you again!!!" - Miranda C.


"The Logic Games course is going great! Logic Games so far was my biggest weakness but I recently took a PrepTest and received only -6 on Logic Games after going through only a very tiny bit of your course. I want to hit a 165 and I feel your course is the last bit necessary…The course is a great review and also an extreme bargain." - C. T.


"I love the day-by-day study plan, your blog, and your online course. I've dabbled with Kaplan before and this works so much better for me." - Cheryl H.


"I've been working through your Logic Games course, and I really really like it. It's helped me improve so much on my games." - Sammy Z.


"I've taken your entire Logic Games course. First of all, thanks for a great learning experience. I feel much better prepared than I did before I started." - Nathan Y.


"I'm in the Logic Games course and I love it!" - John D.


"I'm a fan of your blog. Your online Logic Games course helped bring a clarity no other resources could provide...Thanks for your help Steve! Keep all the great work you do." - Jon H.


"The course has been extremely beneficial thus far!" - Kadeem R.


"I just wanted to thank-you for your great LSAT logical reasoning course. I got a 166 in October, up from a 159 in June and the difference was the logical reasoning sections, as  I went from 16 wrong to 6 wrong in the 2 sections combined." - Alex W.



14 comments:

  1. I already bought the 7th month study plan...any chance the online course follows a similar structure so I could overlap them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're in luck! I purposely structured the online course content to match the ordering of concepts in the study plan. It will be easy for you to follow.

      Delete
    2. Will it work for any length plan (I purchased the Five Month Plan)?

      Delete
  2. I just bought the course and I started watching the videos, I have to say that this course is a great tool for LSAT prep.
    The videos are engaging, and with the LSAT you need to stay interested. The funny thing with LSAT prep is that you don't actually have to study, you could just take the test. It's not like a paper in college where you have to do the research and write the paper. In college, if you don't turn in a paper, your professor will give you a hard time. At a job, if you don't turn in an assignment or finish your paper work, your boss will yell and could even fire you. With LSAT prep, nobody is on your case. My point is that in order to stick with the studying, the studying has to be interesting.
    Kudos to Steve! He made a top quality course for bare minimum that keeps you on track. The course is broken up into small parts so it is easy to stop and come back, and even re-watch a session.
    I watched most of the free videos with the logic games explanations, so I knew that the quality would be high.
    Lsat.blog is in my opinion the biggest and best source for lsat materiel, articles, encouragement, and now for an actual course as well!!
    Again thanks Steve and keep up the good work.
    Jacob E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacob,

      I'm so glad to hear that you find the course and blog helpful!

      Delete
  3. Hey there.

    So if I'm doing the two month study plan can I still gain knowledge from these videos! Also im not working up to the test date June 10th. Would you say a daily schedule of 4-6 hours of studying will be enough! Trying to get to the 160-165 range!

    Thanks,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Josh. I purposely structured the online course content to match the ordering of concepts in the study plan. It will be easy for you to follow the study plan along with the course.

      4-6 hours of studying sounds like a good amount for someone in your situation. Just be careful not to burn out by doing too much! (Take plenty of breaks.)

      Delete
    2. Is there any there sections you focus on? Reasoning etc. Or just Games?

      James

      Delete
    3. Hi James,

      The video course I describe in this blog post only covers Logic Games.

      Delete
  4. Steve,

    Will you have other videos for these Sections. I.E Logic Reasoning, Reading comp?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do plan to have videos for Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. I'm working on them now!

      Delete
  5. Approximately how long would it take to go through the video course alongside the free videos as well? Also, any suggestions on how to pair this with your 7-month plan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are currently over 150 free videos, and most people won't go through all of the free ones. For this reason, it's truly impossible to give an estimate of how long it will take to work through the video course and the free videos.

      I purposely structured the online course content to match the ordering of concepts in the study plan. It will be easy for you to follow both simultaneously. Simply complete the relevant sections of the course before completing the relevant sections of the study plan.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete