Finally conquer the LSAT

Quick question: have you ever gotten lost? I’m willing to bet that most (if not all) of you have at some point. I’ve definitely lost my sense of direction on more than one occasion. If I’m being honest, I sometimes have trouble re-orienting myself after getting out of the subway.

So, what does this have to do with you and the LSAT? Well, if you’re re-taking the LSAT, then you might’ve gotten a little lost somewhere along the way.
Studying the wrong way really hard is pretty much the same as walking really fast in the wrong direction. You’re going somewhere, but not where you want. And you’ll probably get tired and frustrated doing it.

Fortunately for you, I paved the way so you don’t have to make the same mistakes I did the first time around. Consider me your guide through a dangerous landscape, leading you into battle. You already have the skills you need to get where you want to go, you just need someone to show you how to get there.  


- everything you need to do compiled into one big, easy-to-read list

- exactly what to do each day, and in what order

- which tests to complete under timed conditions in the middle and end of your prep

- the particular articles to read before attempting certain LSAT questions

- the specific LSAT questions you should solve at a particular point in time


It doesn’t get any easier than that!

I’ve got a whole list of these day-by-day study plans. You’ll probably be interested in the Retake one, but there are many other guides to consider instead if this is your first time using one.


Regardless of which one you want, you can find them all at the link below:

Happy Studying!
LSAT Steve








No comments:

Post a Comment