LSAT Coaching Call Opportunity

I'd like to get a better idea of what led you to read my articles, what you're hoping to get out of them, and give you some guidance all at the same time.

Would you like a short free 1-1 LSAT coaching call that will be featured on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube Channel and Podcast? If so, reach out and we can talk more about it. 


(Example calls here.)

And, at least 24 hours prior, please send over 3-5 questions related to LSAT prep.

Here are examples of what I'm looking for (but what's important are the questions that you have for me):

  1. How do you determine when to split a logic game game into two options?
  2. How do you know when to stop trying to make deductions on logic games?
  3. How do I pick up speed working through logic game questions and making deductions there?
  4. How do you determine when a logical reasoning answer choice is outside the scope?
  5. How do I improve at making predictions/ensure I cover all of the bases in logical reasoning?

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to meet with you soon!

Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment