Future LSATs + Last-Minute LSAT Prep in Facebook Live


Last night's LSAT Unplugged meetup at my office in Brooklyn was a huge success. It was great to meet so many of you.

And a big shout-out to Rina who came all the way from Boston!
LSAT Unplugged Meetup in NYC

There was no agenda. This wasn't your typical LSAT class.

We just got real and talked about many of the deeply personal aspects of LSAT prep that are often ignored. Like the fact that it's hard to go it alone. And the LSAT makes us feel dumb sometimes. And that it's turned out to be MUCH harder than we first expected.

I find that live events like last night's are a great way to connect with others going through the process and help us all feel a little less alone.

That's why I created the LSAT Unplugged Facebook group. To help you connect with other students in the same position as you. And to allow me to connect with you more than I can on the LSAT Blog or the LSAT Unplugged YouTube / podcast.

Of course, we can't always meet up in person the way we did last night. Sadly, not everyone lives in NYC (even if they should).

So I wanted to connect with you all online, especially since the September LSAT is just a few days away.


For that reason, I'm hosting a Facebook Live tonight at 5:30 Pacific / 8:30 Eastern. 


Tonight, I'll be going over last-minute test prep advice for those of you taking the September LSAT, and I'll share LSAT prep advice and strategies for anyone prepping for the October / November LSATs and beyond.

As always, I'll save plenty of time for Q&A.


Join the group now so I'll have time to approve your request before tonight's event in just a few hours.


Here's the link where I'll be at 5:30 Pacific / 8:30 Eastern:



Hope to see you tonight.

Steve



P.S. Even if you can't make it tonight, be sure to still join the group anyway. I'll be announcing future meetups and other live online events there as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment