Taking your LSAT questions on Facebook Live tomorrow night

I heard from many of you that you wanted to keep the LSAT study group on Facebook.

As much as I have a love/hate relationship with that site - I can't help giving you what you want.

And Facebook has some cool and unique features - like Facebook Live - that it didn't back when I "swore off" using it years ago.

So, I'm introducing the LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LSATUnplugged/
LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group

And I'm reluctantly becoming a Facebook addict again...but only for LSAT :)

To kick things off, I'm hosting a Facebook Live in the group tomorrow night.

The focus will be on Test Day prep for the September LSAT, but I'll cover other topics and take Q&A.

(And if you can't make that one, don't worry - I'll do more in the future.)


Join the group now so I have time to approve your membership before tomorrow night.

Looking forward to connecting with you all in the group!

Steve



P.S. Not into Facebook? I get that. Check out my LSAT coaching sessions on YouTube. Or why not both?

Join the LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group ---->




No comments:

Post a Comment