New LSAT podcast -- LSAT Pros

Exciting news - I launched a new LSAT podcast -- LSAT Pros -- with fellow instructor Graeme Blake of LSAT Hacks.

The focus of the podcast is answering real questions from students. I'm very excited to be able to finally share the podcast with you.


Subscribe to the podcast here on iTunes:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lsat-pros/id1449767032
LSAT Pros


You can also listen through our website, LSATPros.com or through Subscribe on Android.

If you find it helpful, please leave a rating and review on iTunes. It really makes a difference in supporting the podcast and helping new people find it.


Finally, I've had a few great discussions on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube channel and posted them on YouTube. I talked with:



Ann Levine


Dr. Charles Parker on ADHD and Accommodated Testing:
Dr. Charles Parker


LEEWS Founder Wentworth Miller on Law School Exam Prep:
LEEWS



These conversations are all on my YouTube channel, but I can't send a new email every time I post a video. Please subscribe to my channel and click the bell (🔔) to be notified of new videos as I release them. Otherwise, you might miss something.


-LSAT Steve



P.S. Again, if you find my LSAT material helpful, please check out the LSAT Pros podcast, subscribe, and leave a rating and review on iTunes. It really does make a difference.


P.P.S. Please reach out and let me know what you think of the podcast. I'd love to hear your feedback!



No comments:

Post a Comment