LSAT Logic Games and pizza in NYC

I'm teaching a free LSAT Logic Games class in Downtown Brooklyn for LSAT Unplugged students this Tuesday at 7:00pm.

It's your chance to meet me and connect with like-minded students. Plus, we'll eat pizza together.

Some of you may have heard of the famous "original Ray's Pizza."

I'm not getting us that. I'm getting us Not Ray's:
Not Ray's Pizza

No big agenda, but I'll walk through a Logic Game or two and do some Q&A. Whatever y'all would find most useful.

(And I'll try to record it for those living outside NYC without access to our delicious pizza.)


I'm limiting this to around 10 people, so fill out the ultra-short form below. If I can get you in, I'll email you within the next 72 hours with info on Tuesday's event.

To attend the class, click this ----> https://forms.gle/zkkwka87y6uKFtse9
NYC LSAT Class with Steve Schwartz

Hope to see you Tuesday,

-Steve


P.S. If you don't hear from me, don't worry. I'll do more of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment