LSAT Medical Learning Disability Accommodations

LSAT Blog Accommodations FormsWhether you have a physical/medical disability or a learning disability, LSAC makes it extremely difficult to get extra/extended time on the LSAT. It's not as difficult to get physical accommodations, though.

No matter what, you'll have to fill out a lot of forms. In this blog post, I link to a bunch of PDFs on LSAC's website with info on how to get LSAT accommodations. It'll give you a sense of the LSAT test accommodation request process.



3 comments:

  1. It's next to impossible to get extended time from those motherfuckers. I went through hell with them over a 9 month period. Multiple doctors, multiple reports, a lawyer, previous LD history, previous accommodations on SAT and through college, and they still denied me. Reason: high-IQ. What the fuck does that have to do with me not being able to read at an even remedial pace? Or the fact that I cannot process information mentally if there's even a slight distraction in the room? I had to file multiple appeals, to no avail. I probably spent $3000, and that's nothing compared to the value of all the time I lost dealing with those scumbags. I filed all my paperwork for the GMAT and was approved. Going to Bschool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hired a lawyer to get an exam accommodation? Based on that they should have granted your request, that's proof enough for mental disability.
      But seriously, if that's all it took for you to switch money to Bschool than you should thank them they rejected you. You would have just wasted your money in law school, failed because law school is actually demanding, and would have graduated bottom of the class and been unemployed because no one wants a shit lawyer.

      Delete
  2. If you wish to become a nurse practitioner, you may be required to come up with an essay where it can be essential to reach out to experts for help.

    ReplyDelete