June 2011 LSAT: LSAT Blog Update

LSAT Blog June 2011 LSAT UpdateMany of you took the June 2011 LSAT. Hope it went well!

Some other bloggers had the following to share:

Merry says:

Word of advice: If filling in bubbles to coincide with your last name involves you asking a question, then a follow-up question to the procter (sic), perhaps law school isn’t for you.


Something for the Public says:

The reason I am still considering not cancelling is because...I can just retake it and I have full confidence and peace in Him that He will take care of this LSAT matter even if I do not know the end-result.

Sam says:
The formidable LSAT wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but still pretty rough. But, in honor of my taking the LSAT, I thought I'd compile a few of my favorite lawyer performances.

Cordelia says:
Coming down off of my LSAT stress high, I come home, sit on the couch and flip on the news. Bad idea. Horrible idea.

Life in the Skewed Lane says:
The proctors are not under orders to shoot you on the spot if you don’t do well. Be confident in yourself, smile at the proctor lady who signs you in and let yourself get excited that you’re taking a big step toward your law school goals.


nancyallysa says:
You know the best feeling about being done with the #LSAT!? Not carrying that damn book in my purse everywhere I go! #freedom
***

How'd the big day go for you?

Also see "How to Wait a Long Time for Your LSAT Score".


Photo by 10350347@N06



3 comments:

  1. The LSAT, and especially LGs, was the highlight of my life for last few months. I woke up feeling a bit lost the morning after the June 2011 test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Agreed!

    I've been late to work because I can actually sleep in and don't wake up in a nervous panic and rush to get to work and get some studying in.

    I've forgotten what to do with all my free time (I've now spent it at the bar, the nkotbsb concert, and more bar-hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My briefcase was so light after not carrying my LSAT books everyday, I kept checking it to make sure my computer was still there!

    Although I might still have to retake in October, I never stopped studying, although I never would have thought it would be possible, it's actually become a habit.

    ReplyDelete