Fun LSAT and Law School Admissions GIFs


Here are some fun LSAT and law school admissions GIFs:













When I found out law school applicant numbers fell:




When they raised the LSAT fee by $21:




Every time I read about the current state of the legal industry:




Trying to finish a reading comp passage:





When I immediately know (A) is the correct answer:




When I learned you can't use scrap paper for Logic Games:




The first time I looked at the LSAT:




After I scored higher than my friend on a practice test:







7 comments:

  1. the baby is the best. fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo good!!!! Only we (future and current students of the law) will get and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll do another post like this one since you guys liked it.

      Delete
  3. When I spot my friend in the library while I'm taking a PT... http://i.imgur.com/9YBex.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one! I'll include it in the next GIFs post.

      Delete
  4. This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete