Who said it - the LSAT or Kanye West?
1. “Why everything that's supposed to be bad make me feel so good?”
2. "I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!"
3. "No action is both right and wrong."
4. "Nothing in life is promised except death."
5. "Ant societies do not interact in in all the same ways that human societies interact."
6. "The whole does not determine the properties of the things that compose it."
7. "I will spark a generation of thinkers who will question traditional thought until they find the absolute truth."
8. "The most common problems people have are financial problems."
9. "I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."
10. "What are the evolutionary origins of the human ability to make music?"
Scroll down for answers:
Answers: Kanye, 1, 2, 4, 7, 9. LSAT: 3, 5, 6, 8, 10
These are the LSAT questions from which the above quotes are derived (in the order in which they appear in the quiz). All are from the free June 2007 LSAT (PDF):
Section 2, Question 23
Section 3, Question 5
Section 3, Question 24
Section 3, Question 19
Section 4, Question 9
All actual LSAT content used within this work is used with the permission of Law School Admission Council, Inc., Box 2000, Newtown, PA 18940, the copyright owner. LSAC does not review or endorse specific test preparation materials or services and inclusion of LSAC content within this work does not imply the endorsement of LSAC. LSAT is a registered trademark of LSAC.