wastes of time when reviewing LSAT questions


Got a krazy (but kommon) question in response to my article the other day about reviewing. It was a bit rambly, but I'll boil it down to save us some time.

She was basically asking:

"Should I review EVERY single question I do?"

Think about it for a second.

If you go through 20 PrepTests or more (which you should)...


That's about 2,000 questions.

Each has 5 answer choices.

That's 10,000 answer choices!!!!


If you do 40 PTs (mix of timed and untimed), that ends up being 4,000 questions - and 20,000 answer choices!!!


Ain't nobody got time for that.


In an ideal world, we'd all have the time to review EVERY SINGLE QUESTION, whether right or wrong.

But, you do have other obligations and limited time because of silly things like needing to sleep.

Reviewing every single question you do isn't gonna happen without burning yourself out (more on that sometime soon).

So....

Focus your review on questions you answered incorrectly, and you had a lot of trouble with or got down to two and got lucky, spent lots of time, etc.


And if you need LSAT PrepTests, I put together a big list of them all (including how to get most of them for cheap in books of 10).

Here's where to get LSAT PrepTests:



LSAT-obsessed but still making time for sleep (occasionally),

Steve


P.S. For those of you who ask, "I have some older book of LSAT tests, can I use those instead of getting newer ones?" my answer is, "No!" Shell out the 20 bucks and get the newest book of 10 exams. Your LSAT score is worth the investment.

P.P.S. I got a question from one of y'all about how to solve "weird games," so I'll share more on that next time.


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Checklists
All the little items and details students don't usually think of. They hold you accountable and help you make sure you're not missing anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment