Former law school admission dean on LSAT / law school admissions

I know a lot about the LSAT, probably more than most people. But when it comes to admissions, I don't always know the answer. Especially with all the changes over at LSAC these days and the rise of the GRE.

So I reached out to my friend Anna Ivey over at Ivey Consulting who used to work as the former Dean of Admissions at the University of Chicago Law School.


Anyway, we recorded a video discussion and chatted for almost an hour. It was awesome.

We covered:

* LSAT vs GRE
* changes to timelines with the LSAT being offered more frequently now
* the Digital LSAT
* when to write an addendum

(That's literally copy-pasta-ed from the notes I prepped for the call.)

We also talked a bit about the LSAT accommodations process. Good times were had by all.

LSAT / Law School Admissions Discussion


I have a request for you right now. Reach out and let me know what you'd like me to make videos about. And let me know if you have someone in mind I should speak with.

Steve



P.P.S. I know there are a lot of LSAT tutors and law school admission consultants reading my articles. If that describes you, please reach out. I'd love to hear what you're up to and talk shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment