LSAT study group - come hang out in NYC on Monday night

The September LSAT's rapidly approaching. And I know a lot of you are nervous about it.

So I wanted to do something to reduce the stress and give everyone a chance to "unplug" from LSAT studying for a bit.

I'm holding a meetup at my office in Downtown Brooklyn next Monday.

This is your chance to get to know a little more about me. Plus, you'll meet other like-minded students in the LSAT Unplugged community.
No agenda - just come hang out, and we'll drink coffee together.

To attend the meetup, click this: https://forms.gle/WMZtNdx85qPqhwVR6

I'm limiting this to around 10 people, so fill out the ultra-short form at that link. If I can get you in, I'll email you in the next 72 hours with info on Monday's event.

Questions? Reach out.

Hope to see you Monday,

Steve



P.S. ICYMI: I'm looking to coach a few highly-motivated students on the LSAT Unplugged podcast and YouTube channel. Apply here.



No comments:

Post a Comment