Giving away LSAT scholarships - applications close Monday

Law school is expensive. And LSAT prep is expensive.

I get that. I was tempted to skimp on buying LSAT practice books back when I was a poor college student.

It took several months of banging my head against the wall before I realized I needed to get my hands on every LSAT resource possible in order to master the LSAT.


Skimping on LSAT books would've been a HUGE mistake. 

Think about it - 

just a few more points on your LSAT score can get you thousands of dollars in scholarship money.

Or get you into a better law school.

The ROI on that investment is HUGE!



It turns out that if you're going to law school, LSAT prep is one of the best investments you can make in yourself.

And I don't want financial need to be a barrier for ANYONE getting the best LSAT prep possible.


So I'm announcing a few LSAT scholarship opportunities and giveaways for those in need:

You could win:

1. A slot to attend a session of my next Live Online LSAT Master Class

2. A full scholarship for one of my LSAT course packages

3. A full set of LSAT books shipped to you anywhere in the continental U.S. (one of my former students is donating this)



I'll give away at least 3 scholarships for both the Master Class session and course packages, so if you apply, you have a decent chance of winning. 

And I'm making this as easy as possible. I'm not even making you write some contrived essay the way people who give away scholarships normally do.



How to apply: 

Send me a short video (maximum 3 minutes) sharing your reasons for wanting to go to law school. You can post it on YouTube and email me the link, or you can upload it to DropBox or Google Drive and share directly.

I'll publish the best submissions on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube channel and podcast.

The deadline to apply is this Monday, 4/15 at 11:59PM Pacific -- no exceptions.


***

Here's a photo from this week's Live Online LSAT Master Class so you can see what it's like (we were going over a Digital LSAT practice question):

Live Online LSAT Master Class

And Brittany recently shared her reasons for joining the Live Online LSAT Master Class:

Brittany shares why she joined the Live Online LSAT Master Class


Looking forward to hearing your law school stories,

-Steve




P.S. Again, the deadline to apply is this Monday, 4/15 at 11:59PM Pacific.


P.P.S. I've also got some ongoing scholarship opportunities - I'm committed to helping everyone get into the law school of their dreams, regardless of financial background.

So, if you can't afford the LSAT courses, keep in mind that I give automatic 50% scholarships to anyone who submits verification of their LSAC fee waiver approval.

This is an ongoing opportunity - no deadline, and no plans to discontinue it.

I recommend contacting LSAC as soon as possible to begin the fee waiver process, since it can take several weeks to be approved. (Please note that "conditional approval" doesn't count.) After you're approved, just forward me LSAC's verification of your fee waiver approval, and let me know which course package you'd like. Once you take care of the 50% payment on the course package of your choice, I'll send you everything it contains.

I also offer a 50% scholarship for all active and former U.S. military personnel. In order to receive your scholarship, please email me a scan or photo of your valid military, U.S. Government ID, or other documentation.

And I also give a 10% scholarship for anyone who pledges to devote their career to public interest work. In order to get this one, just email me a sentence or two sharing what you plan to do after graduation. (I believe most people are good and won't try to take advantage.)

These scholarships are valid on all LSAT courses.



No comments:

Post a Comment