Join us today for a live LSAT Pros podcast

As you know, I love teaching online LSAT classes - enough that I'm teaching a 10-week Live Online LSAT Class

(I had a blast teaching teaching the first one last night - recording here ---->)


And I also love podcasts - so much that I have two (two!) LSAT podcasts - LSAT Pros and LSAT Unplugged.


So I thought - what if I did a live LSAT podcast in front of an audience where students could get their questions answered? What if I turned the live LSAT podcast into an event? My buddy Graeme Blake was down for the adventure.

And just like that, the LSAT Pros podcast with Steve Schwartz and Graeme Blake will now be live-streamed - but it'll also be interactive.

It's an experiment. And I don't know if we'll ever do this again -- so don't miss this one. 


We'll be joining you TODAY and taking your questions in what will be a 2-hour LSAT extravaganza.

Yeah, it's longer than most Judd Apatow films, but shorter than Lord of the Rings or an official LSAT administration.


Today, the LSAT podcast revolution will be televised (or at least livestreamed).


Again, you can RSVP and get details on how to join us here --->

And if you miss the event, that's ok. We'll be recording it and publishing the results on the LSAT Pros podcast.

Hope to see you later today,

-Steve



P.S. I noticed you didn't join the 10-week Live Online LSAT Master Class - if you don't mind my asking, what's holding you back from joining? Would love to learn what's going on for you. Just hit reply to this email.


P.P.S. If you missed last night's Live Online LSAT Master Class, you can watch the recording here --->

(I'm sharing it for free so you can get a taste of what it's like before joining.)
Live Online LSAT Master Class



No comments:

Post a Comment