Live law school prep discussion next Tuesday

Hi there,

If you're done with the LSAT - especially if you rocked it in March, congrats! I've got something special coming up for you next week -- more on that below.

If not, join my 10-week Live Online LSAT Master Class - 

I'm closing the doors tomorrow at 11:59PM Pacific, and I'm limiting the class to only 10 students.

If you missed it, you can watch the first class session for free here ---->

The class structured for those planning to take the June/July LSATs, but everything's still relevant if you're taking it after that. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

And if you haven't already, go ahead and RSVP for tomorrow's Live LSAT Q&A at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern - I'll taking questions on anything LSAT / admissions + the Master Class.


***


Now, for those of you looking ahead for law school prep over this summer in the lead-up to the fall, I've got something different for you --


I've invited Don Macaulay - founder of BarBri's Law Preview - to share his thoughts on law school prep just for LSAT Unplugged students.



We're having a live unscripted discussion this coming Tuesday, April 9 at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern - together, we'll discuss:


-the importance of 1L grades

-the 1L grading curve

-how undergrad differs from law school



And the biggest thing we'll focus on - law school exams themselves!


Here's the link to RSVP --->


At the end, we'll open it up to questions on anything at all related to law school exams, law school prep, etc.

Until next time,
Steve



P.S. The biggest advice I always hear about law school admissions and law school itself is Start Early. But most people don't hear that advice or pay attention until it's too late.

I hope you'll join us next Tuesday at 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern.



P.P.S. I won't be sending out any other general reminders to register - the only way to join is with this RSVP link.



No comments:

Post a Comment