Live Online LSAT Master Class Closing TONIGHT

Quick reminder -- I’m closing down access to my new Live Online LSAT Master Class TONIGHT at 11:59pm Pacific.


Yes, this is happening. And, yes, I've been sending a lot of emails about this.

That's because I'm excited about it. And I don't feel bad about letting you know. After today, you won't hear about this for a while.


In just 2 months, you'll improve your LSAT understanding more than you have over the past year.

You've already seen that I love to teach. And you've seen the results my students get. No tricks. I'm not saying it's easy, but it works.



I've already shown you what it looks like to work with me:
LSAT Coaching Sessions with Steve Schwartz

I'm doing something no one else in LSAT prep does - showing you EXACTLY what happens behind the scenes in my LSAT coaching.



Now, I'm giving you the unique opportunity to work with me personally for a fraction of the price of one-on-one coaching.


I don't know if I'll ever run a program like this again.


Liz had the opportunity to attend my LSAT meetup in NYC last month, and she shared why she chose to join the Live Online LSAT Master Class:
Liz Shares Why She Joined the Live Online LSAT Master Class

I went through the pain of learning how to study for the LSAT myself. Which books to use...which techniques work (and - more importantly - which don't)......how to review...and even how to keep momentum going when it gets tough. Then I compressed it into 2 months. Down to an actual step-by-step process you can copy and paste.


My Live Online LSAT Master Class closes tonight at 11:59pm. I may never run a class like this again. And as usual, you have nothing to lose by trying it, since it’s backed with my personal guarantee.


Click to find out how my class can connect you with a small community of like-minded students and :




-Steve



P.S. I only choose to create a few premium LSAT courses each year. And I chose to teach this one because getting to work directly one-on-one with a professional LSAT coach can change your mindset - it's that important - and I've compressed my very best material into a quick 10-week course just for you.


P.P.S. Here's exactly what we'll cover in the course:

* LSAT Changes, the Digital LSAT, and Crafting Your LSAT Study Schedule
* LSAT Logic Games (common mistakes and how to avoid them)
* LSAT Logical Reasoning (speed strategy and avoiding "quicksand")
* LSAT Reading Comprehension (proper note-taking and approach)
* How to Take Full-Length Timed PrepTests and Review
* Review of Recent LSAT PrepTest Questions
* Final Week LSAT Test Day Prep + Last-Minute Questions
* Post-Test Discussion and Next Steps: Admissions and Retakes

Since my Live Online LSAT Master Class closes tonight at 11:59pm, I'm only going to send you one more email about it later today. See you inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment