Live Online LSAT Master Class - doors closing in a few hours

My Live Online LSAT Master Class closes tonight -- at 11:59pm Pacific.




I've been thinking a lot about the idea of risk lately.

It's easy to avoid taking risks.

But if we really ask ourselves "What's the worst-case scenario if things don't go my way?" the answer is often "I just don't want to feel like a failure."

Look, studying for the LSAT can be discouraging. I know - I've been there.

But I also know that the decision you make today could change the rest of your life. It could lead to a total mindset makeover that has a lasting impact into law school and beyond.

And to make that kind of decision, there are a few things you need first.

First, we need proof - proof this class will work for you, not just natural-born "geniuses" and nerds.

My methods work for students from all walks of life. You can read their stories in many of the LSAT Diaries and see some unsolicited student feedback here.


I've even shown you a photo from a real live meetup full of actual students at my office in New York. This isn't a weird internet thing from a stranger. It's real people like you and me working through LSAT problems together. I've even shared LSAT coaching sessions and taught the first session of the Live Online LSAT Master Class for free.


The second thing we need is to know that we're not alone. As soon as you join, you'll get access to a community of like-minded students (like Daphney and Liz who've both shared their reasons for joining in short videos).


And you'll get special access to every additional class and webinar I teach over the next few months. (The ones I don't publicize to the entire list.)

Some students are in the 130s and 140s. Others are already in the 160s. And everywhere in-between. They'll be offering you advice, supporting you, and keeping you accountable so you get the most out of the program.

And I'll be there, too.

I'll give you the exact step-by-step process you need to master the LSAT. The same process I used to bring my score from the low 150s to a 175 on Test Day.

You don't need prior LSAT experience. You don't need to already "get it." I'll show you how to take the aptitude you already have - your LSAT potential - and bring it to life.
"It was a huge gift to have your support and guidance while studying for the LSAT."



The third thing we need is the guarantee. If you're the worst student ever (you're not), what happens in the worst-case scenario? You won't be out on the street.

But if you put in the work and decide it's not for you, that's fine. Just email me, and I'll give you a full refund. No risk.

But you do have to be willing to invest in yourself. If you decide that after seeing over 10 years of my LSAT material, after reading my reviews, and seeing all the videos I've shown you...


..If you decide there’s even a tiny chance I could help increase your LSAT score, don’t you owe it to yourself to try?

I'd love to help you. My entire team is standing by, waiting to welcome you inside. You can succeed on the LSAT. I can show you how.

My Live Online LSAT Master Class closes tonight at 11:59pm.




See you inside.

Steve



P.S. In my last email, I shared with you a conversation with LSAT student Liz on why she joined the Master Class. Now I'm sharing Daphney's:

Daphney on why she joined the Live Online LSAT Master Class



No comments:

Post a Comment