LSAT scholarship applications close TONIGHT

I'm on a mission to improve the quality of LSAT prep materials and bring down the price at the same time.

It's why I started LSAT Blog. It's why I written over 1,000 articles on every aspect of LSAT prep.

It's why I release new episodes on the LSAT Unplugged podcast every day. And why I publish new LSAT Unplugged YouTube videos multiple times each day.

And it's why I'm giving away over 1 million dollars in LSAT prep scholarships for my LSAT course packages*
But not everyone qualifies for those.

And I wanted to do something a little more FUN -


So I'm announcing a few NEW LSAT scholarship opportunities and giveaways for those in need --
You could win:

Prize #1 - A slot to attend a session of my next Live Online LSAT Master Class.

(BrittanyColinDaphney, and Liz have all shared their reasons for joining the Live Online LSAT Master Class if you want to learn more.)


Prize #2 - A full scholarship for one of my LSAT course packages

Price #3 - A full set of LSAT books shipped to you anywhere in the continental U.S. (one of my former students is donating this)


I'm giving away at least 3 scholarships for both the Master Class session and course packages, so if you apply, you have a decent chance of winning.


And I'm making this as easy as possible. I'm not even making you write some contrived essay the way people who give away scholarships normally do.


How to apply:
Send me a short video (maximum 3 minutes) sharing your reasons for wanting to go to law school. You can post it on YouTube and email me the link, or you can upload it to DropBox or Google Drive and share directly.

I'll publish the best submissions on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube channel and podcast.

The deadline to apply is TONIGHT, Monday, 4/15 at 11:59PM Pacific -- no exceptions.


Looking forward to hearing your law school stories,

-Steve


P.S. Here are two of my favorite submissions so far:

Shinelle shares why she wants to go to law school


And Leslie, who wants to finish what she started:
Leslie shares why she wants to go to law school


P.P.S.
 *I already give automatic 50% scholarships on my LSAT course packages to anyone who submits verification of their LSAC fee waiver approval. I also give a 50% scholarship for all active and former U.S. military personnel. And I ALSO give a 10% scholarship for anyone who pledges to devote their career to public interest work. Reach out if you qualify.



No comments:

Post a Comment