Taking Your LSAT Questions This Friday

I love helping students master the LSAT. That's why I teach so many classes about it.

And I heard from a lot of you after Monday night's event with questions about the 10-Week Live Online LSAT Master Class.

The doors are closing this Friday at 11:59PM Pacific. And there are only a few slots remaining. (Maybe I priced it too low - won't make that mistake again!)


But I wanted to give you one last chance to ask me your questions before deciding whether the class is right for you.


So you're invited to join me for a free live LSAT Q&A session this Friday at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern.

I'll be taking your questions on:

-the Digital LSAT
-how to prep for the June/July LSATs and beyond
-how to structure your LSAT study schedule


Then I'll quickly run through what the 10-week Live Online LSAT Master Class involves, and I'll open it up to a general Q&A on anything LSAT / law school admissions and the Master Class itself.

Hope to see you Friday at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern. RSVP here --->

Steve



P.S. If you're ready to join and grab one of the last few slots in the Live Online LSAT Master Class, you can do so here --->

I'm limiting the class to no more than 10 students.


P.P.S. I recorded the first session of the Live Online LSAT Master Class here so you can see what it's like ---->

And you can see the actual experiences students have had working with me here --->
LSAT Coaching Videos with Steve Schwartz and Pre-Law Students



No comments:

Post a Comment