Next month's LSAT class in NYC

Got a question from Colin earlier today.

He's a student in my Live Online LSAT Master Class, and he was asking about the Live Weekend LSAT Master Class I'm running in NYC next month (early bird ends Tuesday.)


He wrote:

This sounds like a really great opportunity. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll definitely make a decision soon

Are you able to share what the agenda might look like or how it is set up?



I get it. While I've shared a lot about the class already, I didn't share the exact breakdown of what we'll be doing.

It'll be an intensive LSAT weekend - not for the faint of heart - 5 hours straight on both Saturday and Sunday.

And there will be pre-class assignments AND post-class assignments.

(There will also be special pre-class Q&A session for those who join before the early bird deadline.)

But now I'm sharing with you the draft agenda.


Live Weekend LSAT Master Class in NYC

Saturday - 12-5PM:

12-1PM How to efficiently review LSAT problems (with student examples)

1-2:30PM Review of difficult Logical Reasoning from PrepTests (PTs) 62-66

2:30PM-3:30PM Recent LSAT policy changes + Q&A

3:30-5PM Review of difficult Logic Games + Reading Comp from PTs 62-66


Sunday - 12-5PM:
12-1PM How top-performers prep in the lead-up to Test Day

1-2:30PM Review of difficult Logical Reasoning from PTs 67-71

2:30-3:30PM How to prep for the Digital LSAT + Q&A
3:30-5PM Review of difficult Logic Games + Reading Comp from PTs 67-71


***

This is just the latest version.

The one I sent to Colin earlier today was a little different.

And it will continue to evolve based on the needs of the students in the class (including you, if you join).

So take this as a jumping-off point. This class will be different from anything I've ever done before - like my coaching, this is not a lecture. There's no script.

Instead, we'll focus on YOUR questions and the way you think about the LSAT problems. Together, we'll discuss the topics that you most need to cover in each section as we co-create this class.

This class is by application only.
Steve


P.S. The early bird special for this class ends on Tuesday. Apply now.

P.P.S. If you're not able to join us in NYC, that's ok - I'm giving you one final chance to join the Live Online LSAT Master Class. The deadline to join is TONIGHT - Friday at 11:59PM Pacific -- no exceptions. And I won't be opening the doors again anytime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment