February 2011 LSAT Questions and Answers

LSAT Blog Questions AnswersThe February 2011 LSAT is rapidly approaching - only 8 weeks remaining! What would you like to see on the blog between now and then?

Please leave your questions for me (and for each other) in the comments, I'll do my best to answer as many of your questions as possible between now and February 12th.

Also, if you're looking for general advice on improving in Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, or Reading Comprehension, please note that I've already written plenty of blog posts on these topics and have integrated them into LSAT study schedules.

Quick request: please leave a name rather than posting as "Anonymous." It makes it easier for everyone to respond to specific comments. Thanks!

***

Also see previous Questions and Answers posts.


Photo by lwr



6 comments:

  1. Strategies for flaw questions! There's just something about flaw questions that gets to me..

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to catch up on studying for the LSAT :-/

    (Essentially worked on my weakest section which was logic games for like 3 months... now just got logical reasoning and reading comp left... schedule got destroyed by college...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have a retake schedule for three months, but what are your recommendations for one-two months? College pretty much destroyed mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Laurence. College destroyed my schedule and now I'm trying to fit everything in. Also, do you suggest at this point, we study all day, with small breaks in between?

    Perhaps some tips on how to save time on the logic games. I'm doing them by the dozen but they're taking me forever. I definitely can't finish a passage in 8 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having trouble diagramming PrepTest 29, Game 4. I am not sure how to set up a diagram that shows that N, S, and H can be in various different parts of the chain. Any help would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My LSAT diagnostic was a 143. That was a few months ago, before having stopped due to school commitments. Since then, I've been studying by doing individually timed sections where I would normally receive perfect on LG, (-3 to -4) on RC, and -5 on LR. This would've placed me in the 160's. Today I did a fully timed test, however, and was only able to get 154. Is this normal? Any hope of breaking the 170 barrier?

    ReplyDelete