Logic and Games

* Florida Senate fails basic biology, accidentally outlaws sex. [Gawker]

* Prosecution screws up witness intimidation claim with MySpace evidence. [Above The Law]

* Google lobbies Nevada to allow self-driving cars. [NYTimes]

* Star Wars-themed article parodying the Bin Laden killing. [Galactic Empire Times]

* Kids react to Osama bin Laden's death. [YouTube]

* This may actually be the worst allergies season ever. Anyone reading this use a neti pot? I'm considering it. [WSJ; The Hairpin]






2 comments:

  1. My GF swears by the neti pot, but my friend said it made him feel a lot worse so I guess mileage varies.

    That Star Wars article is one of the best things I've seen in a while, the comments section is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the Neti Pot, Steve...you will be glad you did. I LOVE mine. It has saved me from the beginnings of numerous colds/allergy attacks.

    ReplyDelete