Pre-Law Podcasts / Videos

LSAT Blog PreLaw Podcast Video SeriesI'd like to point everyone toward a pre-law podcast series (complete with accompanying PowerPoints) on Facebook. You can also access the podcasts on iTunes. They're put together by Rebecca Wood, Prelaw Advisor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

Judging by the titles, you can see that they're geared primarily towards beginners, but some of them are relevant to anyone compiling their applications.

There are 10 videos in the series. They are:

1. Should I Go To Law School?

2. What Should I Major In?

3. What Do Law Schools Want?

4. What's Up With the LSAT?

5. What's a Personal Statement?

6. How Do I Get Good Letters?

7. Why a Resume and Addenda?

8. Do I really want to be a lawyer?

9. Is law school a good investment?

10. What should I major in?

***

You can see my big list of law school admission tips for more information.




1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say thanks for all the free advice! I'm studying for the LSAT and a friend recommended I check out your blog. It has been super helpful, as well as motivating! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete