December 2013 LSAT Questions and Answers

LSAT Blog December 2013 LSAT Questions Answers
The December 2013 LSAT is coming up soon, and I know many of you are planning to take it.

What questions do you have about studying for the LSAT?

This LSAT Blog post is a place where you can leave comments and answer each others' questions about anything related to LSAT studying and law school admissions.

(If you're looking for general advice on improving your Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, or Reading Comprehension abilities, please note that I've already written plenty of blog posts on these topics. I also have plenty of advice in my LSAT study schedules.)

Keep at it. The December 2013 LSAT (soon to be PrepTest 71) will be here before you know it!

Photo by lwr



14 comments:

  1. hey steve, appreciate the blog. thanks a lot. one question i do have is on RC. I tend to get a lot of detail questions wrong. questions like XXX is based on which of the following? passage mentions all except ...? which of the following is supported by the passage?

    how do you address this issue that i am having? thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On LR I miss 20 questions, any advice on improvement in 2 weeks? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go through the Powerscore LR BIBLE.and review every q u missed n understand why u missed it

      Delete
    2. How long does it take you to read each passage? The general guideline is that is you are taking longer than 3.5 min you will be hard pressed to answer all the questions. If you are getting 20 wrong I suggest you try skipping one passage and seeing how this affects your score : )

      Delete
    3. *if you are taking longer than 3.5 min

      Delete
  3. Hi I am lookin for a 7-10 point increase in two weeks. I have gone through Powerscore LR and LG Bible..Any tips on this studywise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping for the same answer. I found the LRB did very little to help me although I went through the entire thing, the LGB did help me significantly though. LR continues to be my weakest section.

      Delete
  4. Hi Steve,

    I used to get a lot right on Logic Games but for some reason now I'm getting very little right. I am getting almost all the Logical Reasoning right but the games and reading composition sections are 50% what should I do??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steve,

    Reading comp and Logical Reasoning are my strongest, while Logic Games are still a blur for me. Any intense routine suggestions in 2 weeks?! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd say practice practice practice... keep doin it every day..drill it!

      Delete
  6. Any idea on whether games will be most similar to the 60s/PT70? Or, should we expect a curveball of sorts? By curveball, I mean zones…*cringes*

    ReplyDelete
  7. STEVE PLEASE GIVE US SOME TIPS!! ONE WEEK TO GO!

    ReplyDelete