LSAT Courses: How Allison Increased Her LSAT Score by Over 10 Points


Since the October LSAT, I've been focused on the LSAT course packages, figuring out which resources are most helpful to you.

I’m honestly excited about all the great feedback I’ve been getting. The packages have been helping you improve your scores much more than I could have hoped for.

Here’s an email I got from one student, Allison, after the October LSAT (click to enlarge):




She started in the mid-150s, and her biggest struggle was test anxiety. She had a lot of trouble concentrating, so one of the areas we focused on was stress reduction.

It worked - with my help, she improved her scores from the mid-150s all the way to 170 on Test Day.

As always, I want to do everything I can to help you get a top LSAT score and get into the law school of your dreams.

So, now, I'm adding even more to the LSAT course packages, because I've been hearing from a lot of you that test-related stress is holding you back from getting a higher score.

For the first time ever, I’m adding access to exclusive resources to help you overcome test anxiety to The Supreme package.

I'm also raising the price of the course packages, but I'm extending the 100% money-back guarantee.

Try the LSAT course package of your choice without risking a thing. If you don't love it, just email me within 14 days, and show me you're doing the exercises and not getting results. I'll give you a full and complete refund, and you can even keep all the books — at my expense.

I've made these literally risk-free to try.

Why would I offer a guarantee when I don't have to? I can offer this because I've rigorously tested my materials with thousands of students. I know they work, and I want this to be a no-brainer for you.

(By the way, I ask you to show me you've done the exercises because I know how effective they can be. I don't plan to keep your money if you're dissatisfied, but the only way to get results is to take action. I know you’re busy, but if you can’t commit to at least trying the exercises, then you shouldn’t join.)

Sign up now to improve your LSAT score today.

-Steve


P.S. For those of you taking the LSAT in December or February - don't worry. You still have plenty of time to work through the courses and get a higher score if you start now.

P.P.S. The courses are 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score and get into the law school of your dreams.