Khan Academy Offering Free LSAT Prep in 2018

Yes, it's true.

The Khan Academy will begin offering free LSAT prep videos starting in the second half of 2018.

I'm very excited about this - I've been a huge fan of the Khan Academy for a long time, and they're part of the reason I've been inspired to offer lots of free LSAT materials myself over the years.

They're partnering directly with LSAC, similar to what they've already done with the College Board for the SAT.

The formal writing we see in LSAC publications like the LSAT SuperPrep book is often inaccessible to the average student, so I'm hoping the Khan Academy will replicate what they've done for other exams, rather than just create a video version of SuperPrep.

I have high hopes, though - the Khan Academy has a great track record of making difficult concepts easier to understand.


Here's a video of the announcement from Salman Khan himself:




If you're looking for more details, LSAC's issued a press release about this.

I'm been in touch with the creator of the Khan Academy's LSAT course and gave some feedback on an early version of the course's curriculum a few months ago. I'm hoping to remain involved as they develop it.

If you're looking for free LSAT prep videos in the meantime, I've released nearly 200 of them. And I've also released a series of affordable LSAT courses.

As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need anything as you prep!












1 comment:

  1. Are they having a test group for early access? If so I would like to be apart of the Beta group.

    ReplyDelete