September 2018 LSAT Live Discussion | YouTube | Steve Schwartz

Hi there,

I'm trying something different for the September 2018 LSAT, and you’re invited.

I’m hosting a live Q&A for those who took the September LSAT -- a follow-up discussion and game day analysis -- on Saturday, 9/8, at 4PM Eastern.

It'll cover what to do AFTER the test, how to decide whether to cancel your score or keep it, whether to retake, etc.

Even if you didn't take the exam, be sure to join anyway. This session will give you plenty of ideas and strategies about what to do after you take your test. And you'll get a sense of what you can expect after you take the LSAT.

To join:

* Go to https://youtu.be/yRSe1MLW8B8

* If you haven’t already, click “Subscribe”

* At 4PM Eastern, I’ll be live on video at that link.




I’ll answer as many of your questions as I can before I've got to go walk the dog.

- Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment