LSAT Mindset


A while back, I was studying for the LSAT.

Every day or two, I'd do a full practice test. These were real, recent, official LSAT exams...the standard ones everyone uses to study....by all means the BEST study materials to use!

I modeled ideas about how to study based on what I read other people were doing online.

I did these under strict timed conditions.

And here's what happened - my scores stayed in the low 150s, without any sign of increasing.
Steve's Sucky LSAT Scores
Now keep in mind I spent a LOT of time doing these.

Each time I did a test, I'd cross my fingers as I checked the answer key, hoping for the best....BUT MY SCORES DIDN'T GO UP.

So obviously something wasn't working, but I didn't know what it was. Then while reading one of the many logic and LSAT books I would invest time in....I stumbled into a way of thinking I call "the LSAT mindset."

I started to realize that by putting myself in the test-makers' shoes, seeing things from their point of view, you could drastically increase your score.

This seemed like the simplest "technique" of ANY test prep you could do.


I mean, simply change my point of view to be like theirs and get a higher score?? I'M IN!!!


So I invested my time into getting the LSAT mindset. I was obsessed. I studied all the LSAT books I could find. I even wrote my own LSAT questions and explanations. I learned the psychology behind why certain methods worked well.

And then I applied everything I learned to the next LSAT practice test I did. This test was the EXACT OPPOSITE of how my previous tests were. No second-guessing myself. No fancy diagramming strategies. No giant "???" in the margins.


Before getting the LSAT mindset, my scores were in the 150s (if even).

After getting the LSAT mindset, my very next practice test went up over 10 points...getting me into the high 160s...and then a 175 on Test Day!


A shift in my mind happened from that day on....and it changed my life.

And I've gotten higher LSAT scores ever since. I've tutored hundreds, even thousands, of students (for a sizable fee, of course).

And one of the most common questions I get is, "How do you solve LSAT questions so fast?"

That's why I created my LSAT courses.

They were made by me. They've got my name on them. They even contain my personal contact information.

Why? Because I believe in them so much.

They've also helped thousands of people get higher LSAT scores. They're even recommended by a lot of pre-law advisors and admission counselors!

And if you grab 'em today, it'll be one of the best damn investments you've ever made in yourself. The LSAT courses are one of the reasons I constantly get hit up via Facebook and Twitter with comments like this:
Brandon LSAT Success
Kaisha LSAT Success
Imagine watching a fun and simple course about the LSAT.....and FOREVER improving one of the most important skills you'll use in law school and as a lawyer.

And FOREVER being able to think critically and argue more effectively.

All because you invested in an LSAT course designed to increase your LSAT score super-fast.

If this sounds good to you, click this link to join the LSAT courses while they're still at these low prices.

Invest in one of the LSAT courses today, and forever you'll have a skill that could change where you go to law school and the rest of your career.

The lessons inside it have changed my professional life AS WELL AS my personal life.

Talk soon,
-Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment