Use this LSAT test day strategy


The LSAT courses have gotten my most recent group of students some INCREDIBLE score increases lately.

Awesome!

But enough ME-time.

Let's give YOU something.

If you're looking for a killer test day strategy (for Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, or Reading Comp)....try this one borrowed from the LSAT courses:


(I used this one when I took the LSAT, and it helped me get a 175):


***Do your "favorite" practice questions right before you walk into the test center***


Here's what makes this a kickass strategy:

* It boosts your confidence (you get them right cuz you already KNOW the answers).
* It gets your brain warmed-up.
* It lets you have some alone time before joining all the stressed-out people inside.
* It reminds you that you've already studied for this test a bunch and will ROCK IT.


So, you can apply this to your own situation in many ways.


When you're just outside the test center, take a few minutes to re-do:

your favorite Logic Game
* a handful of easy Logical Reasoning questions
* a few tough Logical Reasoning questions that you know inside-out
* a Reading Comp passage on a topic you like

Nice, huh? And remember, just a FEW questions, not an entire section :)

Before I let you go for now, don't forget to Keep Calm and Crush the LSAT,
Keep Calm and Crush the LSAT



Later,
Steve - LSAT Guy

P.S. Reach out and let me know if you want more nugget-filled articles like these. Send me something annoying like GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE! GIMME MORE!

P.P.S. Also let me know if there's any LSAT stuff you'd like to know. I'm considering making a new LSAT course, and want to learn how I can best help you.






No comments:

Post a Comment