PSA: Reschedule your March LSAT Registration

PSA: Reschedule your March LSAT Registration

LSAC is being characteristically slow to take action, adopting a "wait-and-see approach."

However, the coronavirus situation is obviously worsening and more test centers are closing.

It's not possible to administer the LSAT on a college campus if the campus is closed. And they're unlikely to book new test centers at this point to move students to them.

I suspect the March LSAT will be widely canceled worldwide.

This may be overkill, but my current read of the situation leads me to think the most prudent course of action for most students will be to reschedule to the test center of your choice for June or July in addition.

Alternatively, you could keep your March registration and book June or July in addition.

(I suspect April may be canceled as well.)

Bonus: LSAC has waived March test date change fees, so this won't cost you anything extra.

Caveat: I don't have any special information on this from any source - this is just my personal analysis of the situation.

(I'll send an email with more about my take on the overall situation tomorrow.)



No comments:

Post a Comment