Seeing LSAT logic flaws *everywhere* -- even late-night TV

Sadly, comedian Stephen Colbert is no longer doing his satirical talk show, The Colbert Report.

Whatever your political views, you have to admit that while in character, he displayed several logical fallacies.

I couldn't help spotting him make a major LSAT flaw while talking about marijuana legalization.
Colbert

I even noticed a (potential) flaw his interview guest made, too.


Click here to check out the video (then watch me destroy his argument!):

Stephen Colbert's flawed argument against legalizing marijuana ~~~~~>

Very truly yours,

LSAT Steve (not yet as famous as Colbert, but much more logical!)


P.S. If you think it's inappropriate for me to talk about marijuana in an article about the LSAT, please don't read my articles anymore. I think it's important to connect the LSAT to real-world topics, no matter how controversial they might be. :)


P.P.S. 
Are you taking the LSAT sometime soon? Or are you taking it several months from now? Or even next year?

(Props if you're starting that early! But you don't need to, of course.)

Anyway, wheneeeeevvvvverrr you're taking it, I want to know:

What's your #1 struggle with LSAT prep?

and

What would you like to learn more about?

Por ejemplo, are you having a hard time getting started, and you need some advice to stay motivated? 

Or did you start already, and you're finding Logic Games make you feel like a complete idiot? (I've been there.)


I'm going to take the most commonly mentioned topics and focus on them going forward.

Questions from students like you are what led me write explanations for over 1,000+ LSAT questionscreate a series of popular LSAT courses, and publish best-selling LSAT guides. Hearing from you is what gets me up in the morning and inspires me to keep sharing more LSAT advice.

Talk soon,
LSAT-Obsessed Steve


Do me a favor - reach out and tell me your story. It only takes a minute. Even though I can’t reply to every message, I do read every single one myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment