Embracing Your Vices and LSAT Prep

Disclaimer: I am not a psychologist or a doctor.

This is shocking, I know, but I need to get that out of the way.

Ever tried to do more than one thing you didn’t want to do? How’d that work out for you? Multi-tasking is hard enough, let alone doing multiple things that suck.

For example, if I’m trying to eat healthier, but I also have to mow the yard (something I used to hate so, so much before I moved into an apartment), when I come in from the heat exhausted I’m WAY more likely to have a few beers and skip the gym.

So, in this article I describe why it might actually better to KEEP practicing your vices while studying for the LSAT.

Give it a read and let me know what you think! Smokers, this one in particular has some great stuff for you.
Self-Control: Smoking, Eating and LSAT Prep
Whether we like it or not, we all have a limited amount of willpower. Use it wisely!

Sincerely,

Steve


P.S. If you have no vices and are a perfect saint, I apologize for this reaching you in error.





No comments:

Post a Comment