LSAT Unplugged Public Interest Scholarship

I already offer scholarships and work with pipeline programs & pre-law societies, but I want to do more.

I want to 10X my efforts by offering 10 students the opportunity to win free access to my top-level LSAT prep course.

That's right - there will be *10* winners of the LSAT Unplugged Public Interest Scholarship.

These 10 students will win 3 months of access to my Supreme LSAT course.

I'm not going to make you complete a lengthy formal application or write contrived essays the way people who give away scholarships normally do, and I don't want to read those, either.

I want applications that are real and raw and speak from the heart. I want to hear who you truly are without editing. I like to get to know each of my students on a personal level.


How to apply:

Send me a short video (max 5 minutes) sharing your reasons for wanting to go to law school and practice law in the public interest. Share anything relevant about your background.

You can send the video via DM or upload it to DropBox or Google Drive and share the link. I'll publish the best submissions on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube channel and podcast.

The deadline to apply is Friday, August 28, at 11:59PM Pacific.



No comments:

Post a Comment