The LSAT struggle is real

Look, the LSAT is tough. Really tough. But you don’t need to freak out about it, because I’m here to help.

Chances are, you’re taking practice tests right now (or will be pretty soon), and I want to know what's giving you the most trouble.

What exactly is it that’s keeping you up at night? Nightmares about Logical Reasoning problems? Visions of Logic Games lurking in the shadows?
While everyone is going to have their own sections they find more difficult, I’m going to be focusing on the topics that get mentioned most and tackle them head on.

Why? Because I genuinely enjoy helping people take their LSAT scores from “so-so” to “woo hoo!!”

It's the reason I’ve written best-selling LSAT guidescreated a series of LSAT courses, and even wrote over 1,000 FREE articles...

And they're all to help you get to where you want to be.


I've gotten a lot of questions about Logic Games lately, so one week from now, I'll start doing a deep dive into Logic Games - if you're having trouble with those, you'll hear plenty from me about those pretty soon.

If you're fine with Logic Games - great! Would you rather find out from me about Logical Reasoning? Just click this link to get some of my best Logical Reasoning advice instead.


Let’s do this!

-LSAT Steve


P.S. Do me a favor - reach out and tell me your story. Although I can’t reply to EVERY message, I do read every one myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment