Law school prep class with Larry Law Law

If you've been with me a while and used my stuff, you did well on the LSAT.

And you wrote great admissions essays.

And you got into the law school of your dreams.

But some of you are still asking for more!


That is, many of you have asked me for advice on killing it in law school.


I'd love to help you with law school l like I helped you with the LSAT.


But law school isn't my bag.


(I actually skipped law school because I love teaching LSAT).


I do know someone who can help you, though.



Someone who comes highly recommended. And someone whose materials I've reviewed myself.



Larry Law Law is a law school tutor who helps students at top law schools get top grades.



He has helped thousands of law students online over the last 9 years.



Larry was a top law student himself at NYU Law - magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, NYU Law Review, prestigious clerkships, all that.


And Larry wants to share the secrets of his students's success with you.



Larry taught a free online law school prep class class just for my students.

In this free class, Larry debunks law school myths and teach you to focus on the few things that really matter to get top grades.



It may seem early to think about law school, but it's not.



In Larry's experience, the students who start the earliest get the best grades.


More important, I've seen his materials.

We have a similar sensibility.

Simpatico-ish.

If you like my stuff, you'll probably like his.






Please do LSATisfy your curiosity and join,


Steve



P.S. The biggest advice I always hear about law school admissions and law school itself is Start Early. But most people don't hear that advice or pay attention until it's too late. 

What if you could walk into law school on Day 1 and already know exactly what to do (and, more importantly) what NOT to do?

That's why I asked Larry to teach this class NOW. So you can make the most of the summer before law school, walk into class on Day 1, and kill it.



No comments:

Post a Comment