LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group

Hi all,

Many of you have been asking for a way to organize study groups and connect with each other. That's a bit much for me to organize, as I'm just one person, and there are a lot of you!

Forums are good, but the anonymity can lead people to be mean or dishonest.

So I wanted to create a more positive environment - one where you can feel comfortable posting your situation and getting advice from others.

When people use their real names, they're more likely to be nice and honest (and any meanies are promptly kicked out of the group).
And I finally did it.

Welcome to the LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group.
LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group

The LSAT Unplugged Facebool Group grew out of my need to grow beyond just running LSAT Blog.

It started with the LSAT Unplugged YouTube channel, then the podcast of the same name.

And now, the Facebook group.

Facebook is normally used in for posting memes and keeping up with people you met once at a party 5 years ago.

But I realized it'd be the perfect solution to creating a study space for you to connect.




I'll check in on every now and then, but feel free to answer each others' questions, set up study groups, etc.

As always, I'm here for you - reach out with any issues you're facing, and I'll do what I can to help.

Steve

P.S. I'm new to Facebook groups, so if any of you are experienced and have advice on how I could best use it for the LSAT prep community, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment