Live LSAT class, retakes, + LSAT coaching

When you see all my online LSAT-related activities like YouTube and the podcast, you might think I live on the Internet.

Well, I do, mostly (don't we all?)

But that's not all I do.

I also regularly teach LSAT classes for pre-law societies and other student organizations.

I recently taught one at a local college here in NYC, and they let me record it. The camera angle's a little awkward (next time, I'll bring something to boost it up a bit), but it otherwise turned out fine.


Live NYC LSAT Prep Class


Back in the online world, I just taught a live class with more advice per minute than in any free session I’ve ever given.



In the session, I covered:

* My favorite LSAT retake strategies
* The best ways to use a limited # of PrepTests
* How to structure your LSAT retake study plan
* Three ways to ID your weak areas
* What to do after you'
ve already done every PrepTest
* How to decide which future LSATs to take, Digital LSAT, etc.
* Lots more.


***

LSAT Coaching Opportunity

Finally, some exciting news - I've decided I'm going to add something new on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube channel and podcast.

I normally feature discussions on there, but I want to show you what my coaching is really like.

So I'm going to open up the opportunity to all of you who are studying for the LSAT.


Coaching is for you:

* if you feel like you need some one-on-one help but don't have time to start over with a whole new course of prep.

* if you already took the LSAT, but your score didn't reflect how you were doing on your practice exams.

* if you're motivated and willing to invest the time necessary to achieve a great result.


Email me to apply, and bring whatever's holding you back. And we'll handle it. Forever.


Steve




P.S. Those LSAT classes I teach for pre-law societies and other student groups? I do it for free. Why? Because I love it. 


P.P.S. Not in NYC? Not a problem. I teach these classes online as well. Please email me, or put me in touch with your college's pre-law advisor, and we can talk about making it happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment