LSAT Podcasts and next steps after the LSAT

For those of you who took the LSAT, I hope you rocked it!

If you didn't, I know how frustrating that can be. I've been there, too. And if that's you, I'm sure you're wondering where to go from here, and what to do next.


Although I can't speak with everyone personally today, I'll share some live LSAT Q&A sessions after they got out of the LSAT.

In these LSAT Q&A sessions, I cover what to do AFTER the test, whether to cancel your score or keep it, whether to retake, etc.

Even if you didn't take the exam, check it out anyway. These session will give you plenty of ideas and strategies about what to do after you take your test. (And a chance to learn from other students' experiences.)
I've released them as part of a new LSAT project I've been working on.

A new LSAT podcast I've been working on.

I've called it LSAT Unplugged:

LSAT Unplugged Podcast
You can listen on Apple PodcastsGoogle PlaySpotify, etc.

But my biggest request is: please listen, then leave a rating and review on iTunes. It really makes a difference in helping new people find out about the podcast.

If you have decided to retake, and you're wondering what to do differently this time around to prep for Test Day, I've a few goodies for you..

The first episode of the LSAT Unplugged podcast is about whether to cancel your LSAT score and how to prepare for a retake.





If you find the podcast helpful, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts - it really makes a difference in helping new people find out about it and would mean a lot to me.


Anyway, if you're thinking about retaking, I've got a bunch of videos on YouTube about:


- how to decide whether to retake

- how to prep for a retake, including -

- what to do differently this time around


I made an entire playlist of them all to keep everything organized.



LSAT Retake YouTube Videos
I've also got a ton of articles on preparing for an LSAT retake, including:







On the other hand, if you're feeling good about it, that's great! Reach out and let me know, and let me know when you get your score, too - I love hearing success stories. 


But I also love helping students who are struggling - whether it's with an LSAT retake or law school applications.

Either way, send me your questions about what to do next.

Wherever you're at, I'll do what I can to help.


Again, check out the LSAT Unplugged podcast and let me know what you'd think. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve


P.S. Seriously, email me. I love hearing from all of you. It keeps me going - and motivates me to create more resources that will help everyone studying for the LSAT and applying to law school.


P.P.S. If you review LSAT Unplugged, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Reach out and email me. I'd love to hear from you and thank you personally.




No comments:

Post a Comment